Hepta’s Competitive Edge
There is no doubt that Hepta Control Systems’ biggest edge is our skilled and dedicated staff. From extensive repair to preventative maintenance, our technicians are among the best in the field, providing service excellence 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our IT professionals work tirelessly to create the most innovative and intuitive control management systems available. Our staff is the driving force behind the loyalty we’ve built through an international portfolio of satisfied clientele.
Hepta has successfully completed jobs of every variety from simple installations to complex facilities requiring the most advanced technological and installation skills. We believe that trained staff is an essential component to implementing a successful building automation system or security system.
The diversity of our technicians provides the resources and workforce to supply the required communication infrastructure to support our customer base. Hepta employees share firm values of standards and quality assurance, which is essential in providing trouble free systems. Our technicians continuously participate in ongoing skill development programs including factory training from key manufacturers. Additionally, they comply to strictly enforced safety standards that often exceed legislate requirements.
All Hepta technicians have extensive training in the following:
- Installation and Maintenance of electrical components
- Troubleshooting and Repair of Building Automation and Security Systems
- Commissioning and Start-up of Building Automation and Security Systems
- Installation and Maintenance of Communications including:
- cabling and fiber optics
In addition to completing extensive training and obtaining manufacturer’s certifications for technical skills, Hepta technicians have received the proper training in order to achieve the following qualifications:
- CSAO Supervisor, CSAO Basic Hoisting and Rigging, CSAO Forklift Rough Terrain
- Electrical wiring and diagrams
- Criminal Background Verifications
- Knowledge of reading blueprints
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- First Aid Certification